As this situation in our nation changes, our hours and course operational procedures may change. We will continue to update this page and our Facebook page to make sure our golfers remain aware and prepared. If you haven’t followed our Facebook page yet, you may do so HERE. Be safe and take care!
1. Cash will not be accepted for the foreseeable future. Dogwood Trace will only accept credit/debit cards. Tee Times can also be paid for online.
2. Dogwood Trace is encouraging walking during this time. However, if you choose to rent a cart, you MUST be the only rider in that cart.
3. Individual cart use requires that only a limited number of tee times will be available each day. When calling to make your tee time, you must indicate whether you will be walking or riding for that day.
4. Dogwood Trace will be monitoring cart numbers very closely. Therefore, we will have an extremely limited ability to accommodate walk up traffic. We reserve the right to deny access to the facility to those without tee times.
5. Food & Beverage operations will be extremely limited during this time. We will have pre-packaged food items available as well as soft drinks, water and an assortment of beers available for purchase.
Please know that we take our responsibility very seriously and will do all that we can to ensure the safety of our guests and our employees. These new policies are subject to change at any time.
Prior Safety Precaution Updates:
1. Our Clubhouse will be closed to the public. Check in will be done through the window located near our cart staging area. Food service will be available at the turn through the window located on the Terrace.
2. The restrooms will be open during normal business hours and will be sanitized throughout each day. We encourage you to use these facilities one at a time to maintain an acceptable distance from others.
3. Our flagsticks will be sanitized throughout the day, however we are asking all players to play with the flagsticks in and avoid hand contact with them throughout your round.
4. Our bunker rakes have been removed from the course, ball washers taken out of service and water coolers removed from the course. All of these items could be touched by others and out of an abundance of caution have been removed.
5. Our carts will be thoroughly scrubbed with soap and water after each use. In an effort to be courteous to our outside staff we are asking our guests to dispose of there own trash during and after their round. While our staff are wearing appropriate gloves it is still courteous to remove used drinks and food items from the cart.
6. In order to assist in “social distancing” we will be increasing our tee time intervals from 9 minutes to 15 minutes. This should eliminate back ups and
allow groups more space throughout their round.
7. Finally, we will be making some adjustments to our hours of operations throughout this crisis. We will always communicate these with you to eliminate as much disruption as possible. Our communication platforms include Facebook, Twitter, email club, and text club.